Improving Online DocumentationVote upUp3
The Omnis Online Documentation provides a wealth of well-written information, and I understand that a web-based system is easier to maintain and update as opposed to a PDF-based one.
But I am missing some features that a PDF-based system would offer:
– bookmarks (not in my browser’s bookmark system, but within the online documentation site)
– highlighting & annotations
– commenting a documentation entry or suggesting an improvement
– better search functionality:
– a hit list (as opposed to having to go through all the navigation tree)
– more powerful search with logical operators, wildcards etc, searching for literals (e.g. “Code Class”)
– a history list of search entries (if my search yields no hits I have to retype all over again)
Or is there a possibility to create a PDF from the current Online Documentation?
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.