• Omnis web solution •
All courts in Madagascar equipped
with an integrated Omnis web application
- Digitization of all court documents.
- Integration of digitized letters, expert reports, voice recordings, video documents or any other part of the file.
- Certification of all documents by an identification key production mechanism integrated into the PDF.
- Installation of QR code reader devices to certify the origin of documents.
- Use of an advanced text editor to allow efficient writing or integration of document templates (more than 800 models of judgment documents were required in Malagasy and French).
- Implementation of data security, replication on private cloud and backup through a Postgres database
The Omnis web application integrates the entire judicial process, from the submission of a victim’s complaint to the drafting of a judgment. The application manages three different types of courts:
• The Administrative Courts
• The Courts of First Instance
• The Financial Courts
The application is deployed in all the main jurisdictions in Madagascar, with 20,000 users working in the system, spread across 19 different servers.
Capdata Software has extensive experience in application development with Omnis Studio and is specialized in web and mobile solutions. Their team of application developers focuses on proven and emerging technologies. CapData Software meets the challenge of data mobility and offers reliable solutions with a low IT infrastructure. Since their engineers contribute ideas and awareness of the latest technology, they mobilize their resources in the creation of innovative solutions and products. Capdata are also strong in developing and using APIs to connect existing information systems to automate data transfer and reduce manual work.
About Capdata Software: www.capdatasoft.com
“After previous failures encountered by the Malagasy administration, there were growing demands for a robust, modular, scalable and maintainable solution. With this in mind, Omnis Studio made it possible to respond coherently, effectively and completely to the technical and architectural needs of the project. In addition, the support and assistance of Omnis Software France on this project has enabled us to overcome the technical limits whenever they occurred.
The project has been welcomed by the European Union and the Ministry of Justice since the implementation of the entire solution makes it possible to take a major step forward in the digital transformation of the Administration.”