Utility Libraries for use with Omnis Studio
The latest Synchronisation Server library for Omnis Studio 10.0 and later.
Contains fixes for the following issues:
- ST/AD/156 - Synchronisation server add-on to make use of OJSON xcomp. Performance enhancement.
- ST/AD/167 - Sync Server Web Interface sync requests are logged with white text on a white background.
- ST/AD/168 - The Sync Server Web Interface- options under the Sync Cache tab are non-functional.
- ST/AD/170 - SyncServer with high numbers of records fails to sync. Implemented chunking for downloaded tables.
- ST/AD/171 - Enhancement request- allow the SyncServer to add JOINS in order to use a WHERE clause that is relative to a column in a parent table.
- General Enhancement - Exposed configuration option for Download Size (max rows per response).
- General Enhancement - Added reload test button; allows testing of reload filters and bind variables.
To use, unzip syncserver_v2.4.1.zip and place the library into the Omnis/startup folder, replacing the existing file. From Omnis Studio, you can access the SyncServer via the Add-Ons toolbar.
Further information on the Omnis Synchronisation server can be found in the online documentation.
|Studio 10.x Library (.lbs)||syncserver_v2.4.1.zip|
ODB Config v2.0
The updated ODBConfig library now lets you monitor clients connected to the Omnis Data File Data Bridge. In the event of a connection or timeout issue, you can use ODBConfig to spot idle connections and force them to close. Requires ODB version 1.71 or higher.
To use, unzip odbconfig20.zip and place the library into the Omnis/startup folder. Use the "ODB" menu to open the main window.
|ODB Config Library||Download|
|Studio 8.1.x Library (.lbs)||odbconfig20.zip|
SQL Query Builder
The Query Builder is built into the SQL Browser in the development version of Omnis Studio. It is available here for download as a standalone library for use in your own applications (in the Omnis Runtime).
To use the library, unzip qbuilder.zip and read qbuilder.txt for installation instructions.
|Studio 8.0.x Library (.lbs)||qbuilder800.zip|
Disclaimer: Omnis Software Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for or liability related to Software obtained through this site. IN NO EVENT WILL OMNIS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER THEY MAY ARISE AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.