- “Omnis Studio Basics in Developing Web and Mobile Apps” – learn how to create example remote forms, with a UI supporting web and mobile devices; see more details below.
- “Omnis Studio Database Connectivity” – find out how to connect to a SQL server database, using table classes, the Omnis Query builder, and session pools.
- “Developing a Messenger App in Omnis Studio” – learn to create a messenger app using a “speech bubble” interface and push notifications.
- “Implementing a menu system” – create a logon for a web application, create a role based access system, create a menu system based on these access rights.
- “Implementing a REST Service Client and Server” – learn how to access a RESTful interface (API), plus you can allow your Omnis app to provide data for other applications.
Start with the “Basics”
- October 6 – English 4:00 pm EDT
- 13 October – Deutsch 10.30 Uhr, English 3:00pm CEST
Our trainers are very experienced and knowledgeable in Omnis application development: Andreas Pfeiffer in our German office is a Senior consultant and has consulted for many leading companies in Europe on large Omnis development projects – plus he is a fluent German and English speaker. Jeramy Jeffereis in our New York office has a wealth of experience supporting customers across North America and is now consulting on development projects. Depending on the course you book, you’ll get to meet one of these friendly guys, or one of our other great Technical or Consulting staff. All the courses in the Omnis Academy are available in English and German, and in different time zones including CET and EDT (and there are courses in Italian and Spanish, delivered by our Omnis partner Software Products Italia SoftPI.com).
Booking & Course Schedule for October
To register for a course in the Omnis Academy, go to our website: www.omnis.net/developers/online-training/
Choose your language/location (either EN-EU, DE, or EN-USA), then choose the course, such as the “Omnis Studio Basics” course title & then the date (e.g. 6th or 13th October). Here is the training schedule for October:
|DATE||Language / Location||Course Title|
|October 6||EN-US (EDT)||Omnis Studio Basics in Developing Web and Mobile Apps|
|October 8||EN-US (EDT)||Enhance your Omnis Apps by Implementing REST Service Client and Server|
|13 October||EN-EU + DE (CET)||Omnis Studio Basics in Developing Web and Mobile Apps|
|October 14||EN-US (EDT)||Omnis Studio Database Connectivity|
|18 October||EN-EU + DE (CET)||Omnis Studio Database Connectivity|
|October 20||EN-US (EDT)||Enhance your Omnis Apps by Implementing REST Service Client and Server|
|21 October||EN-EU + DE (CET)||Enhance your Omnis Apps by Implementing a menu system|
|26 October||EN-EU + DE (CET)||Developing a Messenger App in Omnis Studio|
|October 27||EN-US (EDT)||Omnis Studio Database Connectivity|
|29 October||EN-EU + DE (CET)||Enhance your Omnis Apps by Implementing REST Service Client and Server|
We look forward to seeing you in the Omnis Academy, maybe on the Basics course. And here’s the registration link again: www.omnis.net/developers/online-training/