A message from David P. Lewis
Chairman, Omnis Software Limited
The COVID-19 situation is evolving each day, and we are actively monitoring it to make sure we are all as informed as possible. The health and safety of our customers, employees, and community is of the utmost importance, so we’d like to share what Omnis Software is doing to support our customers while keeping our employees safe and healthy.
- Our engineering team is now mostly working remotely to ensure we maintain all parts of our development environment, while taking precautionary measures amid the COVID-19
- Technical Support will still be available via email during normal business hours in your jurisdiction.
- Our engineering facility in Saxmundham UK is limited to only essential employees to reduce the risk of passing on They have also been divided into teams to avoid cross infection.
- All Omnis offices around the world have followed this directive.
- We are increasing the number of daily cleanings at all offices to further reduce the risk of infection.
- Maintaining our supply of services to our customers is a priority for us notwithstanding the significant changes to work practices.
As for our employees, we have:
- Suspended all non-essential employee travel, events, and large meetings, and requested team members work from home.
- Formed a Disaster Recovery team that is actively monitoring the situation around the world.
- Asked any employee who is not feeling well to stay at
- Provided assistance to all employees on how to work remotely, and have started an internal forum to keep our wonderful staff regularly updated.
We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to make sure our Omnis product and technical services remain available to all while keeping our incredible team safe and informed. Our actions have ensured that we will achieve these objectives.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local Sales or Support team. We wish you all a safe and healthy few months as we work through this together.