The Omnis Academy provides a unique opportunity to learn how to create web and mobile apps, for free using the latest version of Omnis Studio. You can learn online, by stepping though a series of exercises, with comprehensive online docs and videos (recorded by Andreas Pfeiffer, senior consultant in our German office), or you can attend a 3-day class, completely free of charge, in a city in your region.
In July 2019 we are holding our academy classes in the following locations, and we would be delighted to welcome you to one of our classes:-
- Hamburg, Germany: 01 – 03 July
- Benelux: 9 – 11 July
- Brisbane, Australia: 13 – 14 July (note 2 day)
- Paris, France: 23 – 25 July
While the courses are free to attend, you must book, since places are limited and can fill up quickly – and we need to make the necessary arrangements at the training facility.
To register, visit our website https://www.omnis.net/academy/ and click on your country/location under the “In the Classroom” section – there you can select a date and fill out all your details.
More about the Academy Course
The Omnis Academy course is aimed at developers with some basic programming knowledge, and is ideal for self-employed developers, enterprise developers, students, Omnis partners and prospects.
- Learn Omnis Studio, one of the most productive and flexible development environments
- Enhance your programming and application development skills
- Learn at your own pace online, or step-by-step in a classroom location
- Our online and in-class tutors have many years of experience developing business apps for many industries