The Omnis Academy provides you with a unique opportunity to learn how to create web and mobile apps, for free, using the latest version of Omnis Studio. You can learn online, by stepping though a series of exercises, with comprehensive online docs and videos (recorded by Andreas Pfeiffer, senior consultant in our German office), or you can attend a 3-day class, completely free of charge, in a city in your region. During October and November we are holding our academy classes in the following locations:-
- Milan, Italy: 8-10 October – Book it
- Hamburg, Germany: 23-25 October – Book it
- Sydney, Australia: 12-14 November – Book it
- Dallas/Grapevine, USA: 13-15 November – Book it
- Benelux: 13-15 November – Book it
- Milton Keynes, UK: 27-29 November – Book it
- Paris, France: 12-14 December – Book it
While the courses are free to attend, you must book in advance, since places are limited and can fill up quickly – and we need to make the necessary arrangements at the training facility.
Attendees at a recent Omnis Academy course in Santo Domingo, in the Dominican Republic, hosted by Software Products Italia, the Omnis distributor in South America.
More about the Academy Course
The Omnis Academy course is aimed at developers with some basic programming knowledge, and is ideal for self-employed developers, enterprise developers, students, Omnis partners and prospects.
- Learn Omnis Studio, one of the most productive and flexible development environments
- Enhance your programming and application development skills
- Learn at your own pace online, or step-by-step in a classroom location
- Our online and in-class tutors have many years of application development experience
More info and registration
For more information about the “Online Academy” course, or to register for the free 3-day “In the Classroom” training courses, please go to: