We are delighted to announce that Marc De Roover, CEO of ARC Service and Repair Centre Belgium, has agreed to speak at our Developer Conference in Boston MA, March 8 – 9, 2018. Marc will present ‘Ways out of Omnis 7′, a guide to moving from Omnis 7 to Studio. Marc has been involved with Omnis for over 30 years and has assisted in successfully converting the ERP system used at ARC from Omnis 7 to Omnis Studio.
In this discussion he shares his experiences and views; topics include;
- Take the Road Omnis 7 to … Studio
- Evolution rather than Rewrite
- Maximize your investments with a move of your Omnis 7 libraries to Studio with a minimum of downtime and effort
- From Omnis 7 to Studio a joint effort
- Omnis 7 conversion: small steps for a Omnis 7 developer to Studio
- Answer continuous business needs while in Omnis 7 on the road to Studio
- Move to Studio while continuing development in Omnis 7
- From Omnis 7 to 8 with 1 week of code-freeze
- Develop in Omnis 7 while moving to Studio
This is a fantastic addition to the agenda for our developer conference in Boston, and we hope this will interest a lot of developers in North America who are still using Omnis 7 – this session will show you there is a path from Omnis 7 to Omnis Studio, and onto further success with your application with Omnis Studio after conversion.
Conference Agenda & Registration
The full conference agenda is available on the Omnis website at: www.omnis.net/news/agenda_us.jsp
The conference takes place March 8 – 9 at The Bostonian Boston, MA. Registration is here: www.omnis.net/news/register_us.jsp
Hurry, early bird price ends 31st January!