With every new year, we promise that we will do something new or different, so please can we make a suggestion for 2020: why not learn how to create Web & Mobile applications with Omnis Studio in the Omnis Academy! The academy provides 3 days of exciting, informative but intensive training – absolutely free of charge – on how to create applications using Omnis Studio 10.1, the latest version of our flagship web & mobile application development environment.
The Omnis Academy course is perfect for developers with some basic programming knowledge, but who want to learn more – it is ideal for self-employed developers, enterprise developers, students, Omnis partners and any prospects evaluating application development tools. The academy is also great for existing Omnis developers who are using an older version of Omnis but wish to learn about the latest version, Omnis Studio 10.1. In the academy you will:
- Learn how to use Omnis Studio 10.1, one of the most productive and flexible application development environments
- Enhance your programming and application development skills, or develop your career
- Learn step-by-step in a classroom location, with all source code & printed materials provided
- Learn from one of our expert trainers who have many years of experience in application development, training and consultancy
- Meet other application developers, swap ideas, learn from each other!
In a City near you in 2020
The following countries or regions are hosting our 3 day academy courses in January, February or March in 2020:
|Country / Location
|Germany – Hamburg
|27 – 29
|17 – 19
|18 – 20
|France – Paris
|2 – 4
|17 – 19
|Australia – Sydney
|27 – 29
More information and Registration
We would love to welcome you along to one of our Academy courses in 2020, and we’re sure you will benefit so much from this training opportunity – you will be able to start that new project, or greatly enhance your existing Omnis applications, taking advantage of everything that Omnis Studio 10.1 has to offer. Please contact your local sales office for more details, or go to our website to sign up for the academy:
Go the link, choose your country or region under ‘In the Classroom’, choose your preferred date, and then fill out your details – we will contact you soon after you register your interest. We look forward to seeing you in 2020!