The Omnis Academy provides a unique opportunity to learn how to create web and mobile apps, for free using the latest version of Omnis Studio 10. We are excited to announce that senior consultant and experienced trainer Andreas Pfeiffer, from our German office, will be taking the next 3-day class in our newly opened office in New York City – on previous occasions we’ve held the course in Texas, but due to popular request we decided to take the Academy to a new location, this time on the East coast.
The 3-day Omnis Academy course in New York with Andreas Pfeiffer will be held:-
- Date: 29 – 31 October 2019
- Location: Omnis Software USA, 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10036-5601. USA
While the Academy course is free to attend, you must book, since places are limited and can fill up quickly – and we need to make the necessary arrangements at the training facility.
To register, for this not-to-be-missed opportunity to learn web & mobile app development, please visit our website:
More about the Academy Course
The Omnis Academy course is aimed at developers with some basic programming knowledge, and is ideal for self-employed developers, enterprise developers, students, Omnis partners and prospects.
- Learn Omnis Studio, one of the most productive and flexible development environments, including the new free-type Code Editor
- Enhance your programming and application development skills
- Learn step-by-step in a classroom setting with guidance from our expert trainer Andreas